[Vision2020] Council Must Reject Rezone

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 14:52:27 PDT 2006

Carl,

  "one could entirely forego the purchase of a new toaster, using the oven
broiler to make toast, and then be free to donate the money that would have
been spent on said toaster, "

  That would be true if the utilities were free. But my bet is that heating up an oven for a slice of toast is going to set your utility bill a little higher. Probably more than 10 bucks a year if you eat toast on a regular basis.

  _DJA

Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Or one could entirely forego the purchase of a new toaster, using the oven
broiler to make toast, and then be free to donate the money that would have
been spent on said toaster, giving the money to me, so I can afford the $500
I'll need to buy the new Playstation 3 next November. Just a thought. Carl
Westberg Jr.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com