[Vision2020] Joint law enforcement center

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue May 9 12:44:41 PDT 2006

Visionaries,

I am writing this to solicit ideas, thoughts, comments, concerns and
suggestions regarding the proposal for a joint law enforcement center.  As
many of you already know, we are looking into conducting a needs assessment
for the joint facility.  At this point, we are curious about the level of
community support.  Please feel free to contact me on or off line with notes
of support or dissent as well as with any questions, concerns, or comments
you might have about the idea of housing our two primary law enforcement
agencies in one building.  I want to clarify that it is the intent to house
the two agencies in the same building, not to combine them (think of it in
terms of Macy's and Gottschalk's both being in the mall but operating as
separate entities).  Thank you for you time.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson