[Vision2020] Ecostructure Open House, May 18, 7 pm

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 00:15:50 PDT 2006

Dear Visionaries,

I'm writing to invite you to a very special meeting about something I’ve
been involved with for the past four months.

What:                Ecostructure Financial’s first Community Open House

When:               Thursday, May 18th from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.

Where:              The 1912 Center, 412 E. Third Street, Moscow, Idaho

I've been "volunteering" for Ecostructure, a company with a vision to fund
ecological projects and businesses.  During this time, the company completed
and began marketing a unique system to develop the Green Economy here on the
Palouse.  I'm excited to put my activist passion towards something that I
believe will help shape an environmental ethic in investments and thus
develop a more sustainable society.

It took five years for Ecostructure to reach this milestone.  Now we are
hosting an Open House to celebrate this accomplishment and to show people
what could be possible for people and the biosphere, and for the Palouse
economy.

The goal is that, soon, environmental leaders struggling today to solve
ecological challenges will have access to sufficient financial capital to
rapidly implement their visions.

I have been working with Ecostructure these past months pro bono because I
am very inspired by this approach to creating an ecological economy and
believe that it will be profoundly successful.

There are at least 63 million potential customers for this service in the
U.S. alone. While this strategy could impact environmental issues at a
global level, one of the most fascinating aspects to me is Ecostructure’s
potential to provide new economic opportunities and new green jobs right
here on the Palouse.

I think that you would really enjoy seeing what Ecostructure has
accomplished and where we're headed.  I hope to see you at the Open House.

This is not a fundraiser, and there is no charge to attend.  We would really
love everyone in town who cares about nature and the environment to come, so
could you please forward this note to anyone else you think might be
interested?

Check out our website, www.ecostructure.us for more information.

Take care,

Garrett Clevenger