[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty MustBe Aboli...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon May 8 23:54:54 PDT 2006

Matt,

Don't let people confuse you on this death penalty biz.  Your  instincts are
sound.  When you said that the US does not use torture to  deny folks their
rights, you were dead  on.    But this business of their's that all sorts  of
innocent folks are being executed, is, well, Matt..... just a load of  bullshit.
 There will be inadvertent human error in any system  administered by people.
 They are fallible.  What these lefties don't  want you to know is that such
cases are EXCEEDINGLY  RARE.

I don't believe you should be apologetic, Matt, in your posts.  As I
mentioned, your instinct and the judgments you base on it, are sound.   Trust
yourself on this one and don't assume that simply because they might be  more
experienced and polished at this writing biz, that they necessarily know  what the
Hell they are talking about.

Have a good week Partner,  --Tony