[Vision2020] keely and the boys

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat May 6 13:24:28 PDT 2006

Thanks, Bill, and indeed -- Keely has left the clubhouse.  Let the boys play
amongst themselves, I say.

keely

From: "Bill London" <london at moscow.com>
To: "keely emerinemix" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>, <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] keely and the boys
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:05:28 -0700

One thing I have noticed about Keely, both in her dealings with these "boys"
and during the school bond battle, is that she is willing to kindly and
openly continue a discussion well beyond the point at which I would stop,
well beyond the limits of most people's tolerance.

Keely continues to discuss, argue, and interact -- it seems to me -- because
of her truly Christian attributes of tolerance and seeking the best in
everyone.  and along the way, we are treated to some great prose, as she
handles her detractors with ease.

But even Keely should recognize that when the boys get too ridiculously
abusive, it may be time to stop rising to their bait and let them babble on,
but only to themselves...
BL