[Vision2020] Right Minded

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri May 5 22:47:19 PDT 2006

Chas wrote:
"It was funny, and I like Keely."

Ditto!

Chas also wrote:
"She bought me a chocolate bar once."

A man after my own heart  :-)))  Chas -- I had no idea you were so easily
bought  ;-)

Besides, even an *excellent* chocolate bar is cheaper than the bottles of
wine that seem to be the price of admission in some parts of the community.

The Always Frugal,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****