[Vision2020] Right Minded

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Fri May 5 21:13:59 PDT 2006

Ms. Mix muses.

Because the notches on my bedpost, pal, record nothing more than "A" grades
on my English papers and pseudochivalrous men I've used my rhetorical skills
to dismiss and dispatch.  Believe me, I have no intention of adding you.

What is this? It smells eerily like another rant from our resident feminazi.
"A" grades on English papers? From someone who hasn't the sense to
capitalize her first or last name (or, as it now appears, her first name and
middle and last names combined; duplicity or what?). I'm also guessing that
her last bit of wisdom (or a pseudotruce of questionable value, or an
attempt at sarcasm) should, in fact, be two sentences.perhaps I'm wrong.but,
then again, I don't have a degree in English (but I do advocate "English
only").

Then, as if keely (Keely) had uttered something of earth-shattering value,
Chas jumps on her sycophantic bandwagon. I'm concerned how enamored some
have become over mediocrity, malice, or miscreants. It sounds to me like
keely (Keely) is a bitter, middle-aged woman. But, I could be wrong.again.

Someone has hijacked the Moscow I once knew. True, it has always been a bit
more liberal than the rest of the state (well, except Boise); but, when you
keep pushing the boundaries back, everything become acceptable-to a point
where nothing is absurd, deviant, or so shocking that we're, well, shocked.
Idaho's very own enclave I suppose.

Lately, I and others have been accused of being obsessed with homosexuality;
fortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. As most of you will
concede, my posts simply opposed same-sex marriage and openly homosexual
activity. It's my opinion that the more this behavior is glamorized,
sanitized, and normalized, the more it will become mainstream. This
phenomenon (of things becoming normal via exposure) happens with literally
everything new. Nearly this reason alone is justification for opposing it.

Further, most (not all) homosexuals and heterosexuals will agree that the
optimum family living situation is one where a mother and father are
present(as was the case some 40 years ago); I think that this is the example
we should try to show our children. What goes on behind closed doors isn't
any of my business. I simply feel we should lead by example--show them the
ideal nuclear family (or a biologically correct family), and let them decide
on their own what's right or them when they come of age. (Note: I am still
entitled to an opinion in this area, even if I am divorced.) I feel,
however, that it's perhaps too late for this. The queer/lesbian/bi crowd is
increasing exponentially. A quick reference of "Myspace" the other day
scared the heck out of me. Lesbianism is increasingly en vogue... The
networks of these people are huge, and with no shame. Britney and Madonna,
you worthless tramps!! Scarier is the fact that lesbians today are
shamelessly flaunting their deviant lifestyle unchallenged. In addition,
what we now see is the "bull dykish" persona (thanks Tony) that we used to
associate with lesbians has morphed, infiltrating some attractive female
circles.

So, I think these aforementioned activities are despicable...let it be
noted. On the other hand, some homos are great people; I know several.. And
they all know what I think of their choice. All the more reason to pray for
them.

What else? Hmmm..the Bush bashing. I think my position on this issue is well
known as well. I don't carry anyone's water, nor am I a Bush sycophant. When
he's right, I'm with him; when he's wrong, I'm against him. I do think,
however, that he's a man that tries to do the right thing. I'm not sure how
truthful he is; only he and God knows. WMD's? Yes, they were there. Both us
and the British came to similar conclusions after examining the
evidence...Yes, I read both the CIA report and British Intelligence's
Agencies a couple years back.

What Bush is doing with the ongoing border disaster is anyone's guess. In my
opinion, congress should be discussing whether or not to impeach him.  As
the President of the United States, he is obligated to enforce the laws-or
to see that they are enforced (in reference to immigration laws). Not only
has he not accomplished that, he said stated the enforcing the laws are
impossible. What a lie. Deporting 12 million aliens (more accurate estimates
at 33 million) is possible.not at once, but systematically.

On May 1, in my town, about 1/5 of our population (1,000 demonstrators)
marched down main street protesting new immigration laws. They were carrying
anything from up-side-down American flags, the Caesar Chavez flag, Mexican
flags, or the organizer-imposed American flag. What a circus. And our
Keystone Coppish law enforcement wouldn't even allow counterdemonstrations.
I instead infiltrated the crowd (wearing my "Viva La Deportation" T-shirt
that many, I'm sure couldn't read) and started some useless dialogue with
some of the many racist demonstrators. It still baffles me.we allow illegals
to march (demanding the lawlessness of their homeland) while we (upstanding
citizens) aren't allowed the same privilege. How blatantly ironic!!!!

Have we become a Nation of masochists?

A day without an immigrant.I say, go for a week, a year, forever.
What would it be like with a day without illegal aliens?
The following is excerpted from http://newswithviews.com/
If illegals represent 12% of the U.S. population, what would happen if they
boycotted not for a day, but for a decade by leaving our country?
- We would have ~12% more gasoline available in the free market.
- Our highway crowding would alleviate by 20 million people.
- More used automobiles and homes would be for sale, and cheaper.
- Apartment rents would reduce; supply-and-demand.
- Public school overcrowding would diminish by 1.5 million at the very
least.
- The remaining American students would receive excellent educations in
English.
--In Colorado, $3,000.000.00 would be saved in one day because illegals
wouldn't be taping into public services. It varies in each state as to
numbers of illegals. The savings in ten years would be astronomical.
- Hospital crowding would diminish, and budgets would improve. - The need
for social-services would diminish by billions of dollars. - Produce-fruit
prices would increase by 13%. Cheap compared to what taxpayers pay for
services.
--Crime would drop dramatically and prisons would empty saving billions of
dollars.
America would not suffer balkanization, language apartheid, cultural
apartheid, angry non-citizens, chaotic schools and bankrupted hospitals.
Benefits gained include more jobs for Americans, peaceful communities, less
drunks on highways, less burglaries, less rapes, greater honesty in
business, fair wages paid to Americans and SO much more. Let's have illegal
aliens boycott the USA for a decade. We would all be better off and our
country would be lawful, peaceful and sustainable.

The noble Representative, Tom Tancredo, added.. (too bad he's one of our
only sane politicians)..

"The answers-massive drops in crime, in youth gangs, in prison populations,
in DUI arrests, in the use of emergency rooms, in school enrollments, in the
number of people without medical insurance, in the number of births in
California subsidized by the state, in taxes paid to support public
services-are stunning."

I have to run. You libs have plenty here to chew on for a while. I have a
Cinco de Mayo celebration to attend...