Blast from the Past: FW: [Vision2020] Christina Crawford

Donatelo Juan donboy22 at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 14:36:42 PDT 2006

Dear V2020 and Art Deco,

I have always thought the nija turtles were super cool and that is why I
like name Donatelo.  I am afraid you have me confused with someone else
because I do not have one sister, but two, both of whose name begins witht
the letter D.

Secondly I have no idea what you are talking about after the first
paragraph.  while I was preparing to move to the country where I reside, I
sold all which I owned except for papers, books, photos, and a bicycle
trainner.  So please understand when I ask, "what are you talking about?"
Since I have no earned income in the USA do I need to file taxes?  I am sure
you will look this up on the internet to show me as some horrible person,
but that is okay.

Mat