[Vision2020] double oops Jones Letter & Metzler's Response

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri May 5 12:17:08 PDT 2006

M-
Thank you for sharing both the letter from the Kirk and your response (below).
You are performing a real community service, and one that ultimately is of great benefit to the church as well.
One phrase shines through in your message: "I have a high sense of duty to pursue truth"  Yes, you do, and I thank you for it
BL