[Vision2020] Beastiality and Incest

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 4 21:30:33 PDT 2006

I sincerely hope people here do not take this post the wrong way but there is a question that has been troubling me for some time.  As far as I know, and believe me I am no expert here, many of the same cites in the Bible which speak directly about homosexuality also speak directly about beastiality and incest.

I have heard people justify their homosexual acts by stating that these passages of the Bible also ban other things, like eating pork, etc..  Since many here are openly homosexual, or gay if you prefer, I would like very much to know your views on beastiality and incest.  Do you believe these are also a matter of choice that the Bible does not take seriously?

Please believe me, I am not trying to stir the pot with this question in any way.  I am  truly curious about your views on these things.  I am aware that some of you are not practicing Christians so the Bible passages probably mean nothing to you.  Still, I would like to know your feelings.

If you do not want to answer within the forum you may answer outside of it and please request that I do not ever refer to your response here and I won't, if that is your wish.  I am not asking this to put anyone down.  I am truly curious, that's all.

Dick Sherwin