[Vision2020] Question for Joe Campbell

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:04:20 PDT 2006

On 5/4/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> Well, isn't that the whole point of contention in the abortion controversey?
> You may be at least partially correct... perhaps the unborn of liberals
> aren't human....

Yes, it is the point of contention, so it hardly needs to be rehashed,
which was my point.  ;-)

As for the fetuses of liberal parents not being human, then it
obviously depends on whether you mean human being or human animal.
Then I would respond no to the former, and yes to the latter,
pertaining to both reactionaries and liberals.

Of course, Bush Monkey does appear to contradict the above, so I may
have to revise my theory.