[Vision2020] I saw you at Wal-Mart

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 17:47:05 PDT 2006

You know people, I do often go on my walks in Wal-mart because it is so  big. And I do see you guys in there. It is so funny that so many of you  blast Wal_mart, even say you never go in there or buy anything, but I  see you in there buying stuff. One of these days I am going to bring a  camera and start posting your pics on here of you pushing  a  Wal-Mart cart, right after you blast Wal-Mart.. LOL

  _DJA