[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] The immigration debate

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 4 17:31:32 PDT 2006

By golly, mates, he's onto something!  (You, Tom, not Wilson).

You know those Kirkers . . . first you let 'em come here, then they bring
their cousins . . .

keely

From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
To: "'keely emerinemix'" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>, <chasuk at gmail.com>,
<lfalen at turbonet.com>
CC: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: RE: [Spam] Re: [Vision2020] The immigration debate
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:22:34 -0700

Hmmmm.  Illegal boarders crossing illegal borders.

Maybe we are on to something, Keely.

Could the purpose of Wilsonville be something different, more sinister, than
what may have been initially anticipated?

Instead of a collection of college "dormitories", I imagine a collage of
ghettos littered with makeshift thinly insulated cottages designed to house
no more than 4 or 5 occupants, but in reality housing 10 to 15 each; all for
occupation by undocumented immigrants working on the farms of the Palouse,
paying Lord (as in "landlord") Wilson $400 each per month for the privilege
of calling Wilsonville their home.

Brilliant!  Absolutely brilliant.

And here I am all out of public record requests.

Thoughts?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"