[Vision2020] Re: Blast from the Past

Donatelo Juan donboy22 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 17:10:08 PDT 2006

>>>Did I dream this, Saundra, or did Donatello Juan/Matt/Mat/donboy22
>>claim to be an hispanic immigrant last week?  Or was it just an
>>immigrant?  Or was it just an illegal immigrant?  I seem to remember
>>his/her/its suggesting first-hand knowledge of immigration, but who
>>knows?  It could have been one of those waking nightmares I've

Hi Visionaries,

Please allow me to clear up somethings.  I use the account donboy22 for non
personal emails for the most part.  I have replied to a few or sent a few
personal emails to v2020 members.  Donatello is not my name.  Mat is an
abbreviation for my full name, one "T."

I am an immigrant, but not to the USA.  I currently live in Latin America,
Central America to be a little more specific.  I believe it was DJA, who
accused me of not knowing anything about Mexican culture.  I replied to him
personally, but I should have done it through the form.  I informed DJA that
I know little about the Mexican culture because I am not Mexican.  I define
my nationality as an american from a latin back ground.  My family has lived
in the SW USA since the 1820's.  I have been involved with MeCHA and OELA.
I guess some of you will accuse me of being a traitor to my race.  Okay.  I
would rather attempt to follow the laws of the land.  When I believe the
laws are wrong, I will work to see that they are wrong, but I should still
attempt to follow the laws.

Mat