[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] The immigration debate

Donatelo Juan donboy22 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 16:49:49 PDT 2006

>>The gangs you mentioned are a serious problem. Sealing the boarder may or
>>not be a step in the right direction. More vigorous effort at the local
>>levels are also needed. These  should entail police, social workers, the
>>church  and vocational training.
>
>I'm not sure what a "boarder" (a lodger who pays for meals but not
>room) has to do with illegal immigrants, but I'm sure you'll tell me. ;-)

Chasuk, and visionaries

please for give my mistake of using boarder and not border.  I have found
that it is a common error when one spends the majority of their days
thinking, speaking, reading, and living in another language.  It is easy to
make errors with homonyms, whether they are in español or inglés.  Y qué sí
vivo en un pais de latinoamerica.  Heck even the keyboard I am using is a
spanish keyboard and not an english one, so there may be some error in the
grammar or spelling.  Thank you.

Bendiciones
Mat