[Vision2020] Re: Blast from the Past

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 4 15:59:55 PDT 2006

It somehow seems totally beyond reason to me that somebody of Hispanic
heritage (or claims to be of Hispanic heritage), such as Donatelo "Matt"
Juan, would want to close off our southern borders and return "illegal
immigrants" as he calls them to Mexico.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown