[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty MustBe Aboli...

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 15:32:17 PDT 2006

Mr.Gier,

Note to self, Nick. The below statement is how one tries to convince others,
much like Keelys statement the other night. I am now more open to this
discussion due to these well thought out statements. You on the other hand
lost all my respect for calling the Right Wingers pathetic, at least the
feeble attempt to shed light on our beliefs.

We all miss the late great Phil Nisbet, but I too remember you disagreing
with 90% of what he said. Phil was a very well spoken man that backed up his
writings with experience. We all miss him. The fact is that he is gone and
there are some good points on both sides. Why don't you come up from your
fantasy land of 100% good in this world and join reality.  Maybe with a
little more tact and try  listening to the enemy(rightsville), you might
sway more people to your cause.

MD