[Vision2020] Water-Mart

Jerry Owen owenjerry at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 08:36:45 PDT 2006

Michael,

Stunning critique of light-hearted jokes.  When you don't take yourself so seriously, you can laugh more.

Blessings,

Jerry

From: metzler at moscow.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:59:37 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] Water-Mart

Dear Jerry Owen, Rob Sentz, Deacon James, and Aaron Rench,

It is good to have some kirkers back to this community discussion. It would not be the same without you.  Thank you much for your gracious and enriching contribution.  It is a delight to have the richness of superior Christian Culture add saltiness to all this; after all, two of you are graduates from Grayfriars Hall.   Keep up the good work.

Blessings
Michael

Jerry et al.,

Already taken care of. I got up on the Wilson's property and shook it like a Polaroid picture. Of course, I had to make a run for it when Nate started yelling at me, but I could tell by the sparkle in his kid's eyes that a water park was definitely going in. Not a good situation.

Regretfully,
Aaron

--
Aaron Rench
Director of Admissions

Mssrs. Sentz & James,

I heard that the water park is going in on the compound/barracks on Doug Wilson's property.  Can confirm or deny this? Also, how much are summer passes, do they rent water wings, and would you mind popping by to get some snap shots of the proposed layout?

Hang loose,

Jerry