[Vision2020] Question for Joe Campbell

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 4 08:32:40 PDT 2006

Joe Campbell wrote:
"Also, I've seen your posts on abortion where you state that it was always
wrong to kill inocent people. Now you suggest that it is OK to kill innocent
people so long as the right consequences result. Which is it? Is it always
wrong to kill inocent people or can the death of an innocent person
sometimes be justified by a "greater" social good?"

Joe,
There is a difference, of course, between criminals and the, as yet, unborn.
Libs always use this illogical argument when debating the death penalty.
You know, the argument that it is alright to kill those, still in the womb,
innocent of any crime what-so-ever, but wrong to kill even the most henious
criminal, even if he/she has admitted to the crimes accused of.

So, until you liberals can answer your own question, ie: "Which is it? Is it
always wrong to kill inocent people or can the death of an innocent person
sometimes be justified by a "greater" social good?"  You shouldn't be posing
it to others.

Dick