[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty MustBe Aboli...

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 4 04:46:31 PDT 2006

Ted Moffett wrote:  "The death penalty in any nation is a tool that can be used to impose tyranny, even if it exists within a system that at this moment appears to respect justice, fairness and the rights of the individual."

Ted,  why can't liberals apply this same logic to the most innocent, the unborn?

Dick