[Vision2020] Water-Mart

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 3 19:42:51 PDT 2006

Methinks the salt has, perhaps, been trod underfoot . . .

keely

From: "Michael" <metzler at moscow.com>
To: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] Water-Mart
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:59:37 -0700

Dear Jerry Owen, Rob Sentz, Deacon James, and Aaron Rench,

It is good to have some kirkers back to this community discussion. It would
not be the same without you.  Thank you much for your gracious and enriching
contribution.  It is a delight to have the richness of superior Christian
Culture add saltiness to all this; after all, two of you are graduates from
Grayfriars Hall.   Keep up the good work.

Blessings

Michael

Jerry et al.,

Already taken care of. I got up on the Wilson's property and shook it like a
Polaroid picture. Of course, I had to make a run for it when Nate started
yelling at me, but I could tell by the sparkle in his kid's eyes that a
water park was definitely going in. Not a good situation.

Regretfully,

Aaron

--

Aaron Rench

Director of Admissions

New Saint Andrews College

Mssrs. Sentz & James,

I heard that the water park is going in on the compound/barracks on Doug
Wilson's property.  Can confirm or deny this? Also, how much are summer
passes, do they rent water wings, and would you mind popping by to get some
snap shots of the proposed layout?

Hang loose,

Jerry

   _____

 > From: robsentz at hotmail.com
 > To: deaconjames at verizon.net
 > Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Water-Mart
 > Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:32:49 -0400
 > CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
 >

 > A water park? Sweet! Walmart, Walmart, Walmart. . .
 >
 > Deacon, can you confirm or deny the rumor of a Mini-Walmart moving into
the
 > Rodeo Center? Its sorta like a dollar tree I guess. . .could you call
City

 > Hall for me . . .
 >
 > Thanks
 > Rob