[Vision2020] Chuck Norris

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 11:25:06 PDT 2006

I TiVo and watch all the "Family Guy" episodes aired on the Cartoon Channel's Adult Swim.  It is a vile cartoon and much more so on Adult Swim than it ever was on the Fox Network which is probably why it thrives on the Cartoon Channel.  What I can not understand is why Lois ever married Peter.  The show never explains why a decent woman from a good family would marry such a selfish and moronic slob even though this is common practice in every day life.  At least the Simpsons has a simple explanation, which they've covered many times, about why a classy lady like Marge married a selfish idiot like Homer.  He knocked her up.

-Scott

Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com> wrote:
On May 3, 2006, at 7:27 AM, James Reynolds wrote:

> Not to make any of the many Chuck Norris fans jealous but my wife just
> called and said she ordered one of the "Total Gyms" he sponsors. I
> envision myself napping on it while dreaming of.... being the man.
> �
> James

Late last night, I was watching Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network, and
they posted a piece of fan mail about a Chuck Norris cartoon.  The
viewer found it "disturbing" and hoped they'd never show it again.
Cartoon Network responded that they'd be happy to oblige but feared
that Chuck would kick their asses.  So, Area Man Dan -- do you watch
Cartoon Network?  Are you familiar with the anime Chuck?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com