[Vision2020] Chuck Norris

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Wed May 3 10:55:23 PDT 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 7:27 AM, James Reynolds wrote:

> Not to make any of the many Chuck Norris fans jealous but my wife just
> called and said she ordered one of the "Total Gyms" he sponsors. I
> envision myself napping on it while dreaming of.... being the man.
>
> James

Late last night, I was watching Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network, and
they posted a piece of fan mail about a Chuck Norris cartoon.  The
viewer found it "disturbing" and hoped they'd never show it again.
Cartoon Network responded that they'd be happy to oblige but feared
that Chuck would kick their asses.  So, Area Man Dan -- do you watch
Cartoon Network?  Are you familiar with the anime Chuck?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com