[Vision2020] Talking out of turn? Don't think so.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 17:07:40 PDT 2006

Bully for Ms. Pall for recusing herself based on an off-handed remark
regarding a matter before the council.  She KNEW it was coming up in front
of them - no one had any way of knowing which way the NSA mess was going to
go until it went, when Aaron, talking as a PRIVATE citizen, made his
comments.  In regards to most of those comments, he didn't even know he was
going to run for Council when he made them.  Will Dickison or other
Wilsonista's request copies of EVERYthing that Ms. Pall has ever done before
and since being elected?  If not, why not?

J  :]