[Vision2020] How can they do it legally?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue May 2 16:09:22 PDT 2006

If these hotel and restaurant jobs can only be filled by illegals ("jobs
Americans will not take") who the heck is working at UIBW, Appleby's, MK4,
etc.? To say that our economy would collapse with out illegals is utter
hogwash. Some minor changes would have to be made,  but to carry on as
though the apocalypse were about to occur is nonsense. I think it's time to
reign in the hyperbole. There's no question but that the boarders should be
tightened up and that our overall policy on immigration reviewed. (the
tortured interpretation of the 14th amendment in particular) Then and only
then should we be looking at what route we might want to take regarding the
current crop of "undocumented aliens."

gc