[Vision2020] The MPD Union Rally

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 06:49:04 PDT 2006

I think it is good that people had an opportunity to express their opinions.

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Greetings Visionaires -

For a union rally on a Monday afternoon in a "Right to Fire" state like
Idaho, there was a sizeable turnout.

Sit back, crank up your speakers, and link in to:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MPD_Rally

Be advised that video files will be added to the site once a few cosmetic
modifications have been made.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

PS - If somebody told me back in 1968 that I would someday be involved in a
police union rally . . .

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown