[Vision2020] NOT interest...just sad

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 18:30:19 PDT 2006

J,

I see your point, but I am curious to which box I should fill out when
entering my race on certain forms or ballots. Most of which I have seen have
boxes to be checked in the following; Mexican- American, African American,
Asian American, and white. Is this reverse discrimination? I think its time
to enter European American but then again isn't that white. What the hell
now I'm confused.

MD