[Vision2020] Thirsty for a Wal-Mart?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon May 1 15:39:39 PDT 2006

Jeff writes:

"Let's agree not to argue from fear-based positions, but to work towards developing our water resource to meet our needs."

Unless I have been a terribly stupid, mal-informed reader which is entirely possible, what  Mark (and Diane, Bill, et al) are saying is:

"...let's work toward developing our needs to meet the water resource (to the best of our current knowledge)."

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com