[Vision2020] Re: interesting...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 1 11:15:34 PDT 2006

Ummm, Ed ?

Most of us know that Andreas' name isn't "Andreas Ophite," that Dick's birth
certificate doesn't name him "R.V.R. Cowboy," and that James Reynolds, who
signs his posts, startlingly enough, with "James Reynolds," isn't a multiple
personality going by the names "Chap" and "Maize."  And your friends can't
seem to grasp my name even though it's written out on the header of every
email I send; you, on the other hand, signed up as "E. Cooper," which would
lead most of us to assume that a guy named "Ed" has the surname "Cooper."
(Remember, I have a BA).

Some people don't furnish their last names, like Chas.  Others do.  Others
give way more information about themselves than we want.  But people
generally don't use false names -- like you did.  If people find you and
your rants at all interesting, I can assure you that it's not for reasons
having to do with anything you might take pride in, but instead for reasons
more like, say, a train wreck waiting to happen.

Trying to turn my eyes away . . .

keely