[Vision2020] NOT interesting...just sad but true

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon May 1 09:22:49 PDT 2006

Well, as usual Doug Farris brings helpful clarity to our discussions here at
Vision 2020.  His claim that I am a "mental-whacko" adds helpful
illumination to my strong suggestion about conservative politics and
contemporary American fundamentalism.  I did want to qualify his sentiments,
however: Doug Farris knows nothing about me relevant to his claims that have
not already been published here at Vision 2020, my own web site, or Wilson's
Blog.  It might appear from his statements here that he has some kind of
special first-hand experience with me or privilege to other testimony that
might confirm these claims.  He does not; everything he is referring to is
still open for public scrutiny.  For those of you new to all this, I should
also note that Doug Farris is a kirker and one of Wilson's strong defenders.
This is not to say I have not taken Farris' claims to heart: I just might
get a brain scan soon.

Thanks

Michael Metzler

P.S.  Doug, I just might not be inclined to defend your sexuality on Vision
2020 anymore; you are probably now on your own.

Well, Ed,

You got several statements about Michael?s personality correct and a couple
of them incorrect.

First the ones that may be incorrect, Michael is no apologist ? white or
biblical. He is not an environmentalist whacko although you could diagram
the word environmentalist in to it?s two root words and get close to his
demeanor currently (environ?mental) So you could say Mental-whacko.

As to having assumed intelligence he is assuming a lot and not being
intelligent about it. He has a lot of unfounded allegations but not about
you. It always makes him feel better when he loathes individuals in
authority over him that produces a lot of guilt but not because of his race.
His guilt comes from violating his covenant vows.

And none of us are white or any other pure color for that matter. Some of us
are Scots!

Hope this helps! Doug!