[Vision2020] immigration: comment to RVcowboy (Huskey)

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon May 1 08:46:11 PDT 2006

I am sorry but your view that our immigration policy is racially motivated
just doesn't fly with me.  If you sincerely don't believe we have a problem
with the illegal immigrants crossing our southern border by the droves, you
are out of touch with reality.

We either have laws in this nation and obey them or we degenerate into total
anarchy.  I am not interested in all the excuses why we should just turn a
blind eye to this problem, I want some solutions and that does not include
disolving our borders and allowing anyone and everyone in.

I still believe in national soverignty and pride in my country.  I still
believe in patriotism and singing the National Anthem in English.  I suppose
that makes me racist in the eyes of most liberals but I really don't care.
I have nothing but good wishes for those who go through the process and
legally immigrate to our country.  I believe those who come illegally only
hurt the chances of others who wish to come by legal means.

You can put our country down all you want, call it any names you wish, it is
of no consequence to me.  You can pick out one or two isolated cases of
injustice toward anyone of a minority race and justify the unlawful actions
of their entire race because of it if you wish.  That has nothing to do with
reality and you know it, despite your self-indulgent-academic demeanor.  All
your example does is cloud the issue that we have a problem with illegal
immigration in this country and need to do something to stem the tide.

Dick