[Vision2020] Rezone Hearing Venue Tonight (a correction)

Nils Peterson nilsp at moscow.com
Mon May 1 07:01:35 PDT 2006

I don't see that this got posted here.

The Thompson Rezone hearing for the Walmart site is in the City
Council Chambers. There was incorrect reporting in the Daily News on
Saturday. What the article should have read is if the crowd attending
is too large for the council chambers, overflow will be directed to
the 1912 Bldg where they will provide some type of communication link
to the hearing. How that is going to work, I haven't the faintest clue.

I strongly urge anyone who is planning on attending to arrive half an
hour or more early to city hall to make sure you are in the hearing
room. That's 6:30! The hearing begins at 7:00.

See you there!