[Vision2020] and furthermore

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Mar 31 13:57:03 PST 2006

> I don't know much about church rules but it seems to me if Michael is
still with NSA he would quit hanging their dirty laundry on his website.
What kind of church protocol is that? Doesn't seem like something a "member
in good standing" would be doing, maybe that's just me.

Kerry,

First, I'm not a member of NSA, and I informed Wilson a long time ago that I
wanted nothing to do with it. Secondly, you don't seem to have been
following my Blog very thoroughly; perhaps you should spend a bit more time
there, as I think some of your questions and concerns would be addressed to
a good degree.  Third, I'm fine with you all over here at Vision 2020
changing the subject from smash Wilson to smash Metzler; but it does seem a
bit logically incoherent on your view, Kerry.  Feel free to start talking
about public Moscow issues rather than my personal Blog. That way I can go
back to my one post a few days routine here.  I do agree that most of my own
writings are not very fit for Vision 2020 posts.

Thanks

Michael Metzler