[Vision2020] RE: Therapy, usury, and getting the facts

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:26:53 PST 2006

It is my opinion that a tax-exempt non-retail entity has ABSOLUTELY NO
BUSINESS (pun intended) being located in the heart of the Central Business
District.

Simply because a lame commission cannot see the forest through the trees
does not mean that I must roll over and play dead.  If there is one thing
that I have learned in my life, it is:

"If you disagreee with a law, fight to change it."

There is still plenty of fight left in this old platoon sergeant.

One primary concept that I have learned from the gold-digging "management"
of Anselm House and its Board of Adjustment:

Never, EVER trust . . .

"Smiling Faces"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Smiling_Faces.wav

Seeya round town, Moscow.