[Vision2020] Therapy, usury, and getting the facts

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri Mar 31 12:22:51 PST 2006

On Mar 31, 2006, at 11:48 AM, Bill London wrote:

> and in response, all I can say is: "Do not let go."
>
> The more Doug Wilson seeks to hide and obfuscate, the more we need
> people
> who will shine the light of reason, and the understanding built from
> their
> own experience, on these activities.
>
> "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
>
> BL

Amen, Bill.  All I can say to the suggestion that people "get therapy"
to cope with Doug Wilson's serial zoning violations, his blatant
disregard for the law, and his plan to turn Moscow into his own little
Oxford, England is "Why don't you let me worry about my mental health
while you try getting the facts?"  You might start by reading "Southern
Slavery: As It Was," and then borrow the documentary "My Town" from the
Moscow Public Libary.  I would also suggest that Ms. Becker begin with
Doug's latest sermon as reprinted on Michael Metzler's blog,
http://poohsthink.com.  It's a fascinating new take on usury.  Doug
maintains that members of Christ Church should not charge one another
interest on loans, but when dealing with infidels and heretics who are
outside the covenant, they should charge the maximum interest allowed
by law.  Why?  Because only by bringing us heathens to our knees
financially will we finally be forced to see the Wilsonian light and
convert to his version of Christianity.

Who know that Jesus and Citibank were on the same page?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors . . . Thus spake
Jesus before he joined Chase Manhattan and moved his disciples to
Wilmington, Delaware.  Now, apparently, Christ is all "What's in your
wallet?"