[Vision2020] Re:Joan isn't really nasty

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 31 07:29:55 PST 2006

Tony, No need for fretfulness. I suspect that our dearest friend, Joan has a limitless bounty of these things and that you still hold a very special place in her heart. Salve your feelings with the certain knowledge that she will soon pour her special form of affection (affectation?) all over you in the not so distant future.

Chin up,
Gary