[Vision2020] Insulted

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Mar 30 16:31:07 PST 2006

I believe the committee is considering having a number of informal,
committee-led (not MSD -led) "salons" or "focus group discussions."  As far
as developing and improving constituent-district relations, I'm all far it.
As I've said before, the district has often taken a beating and by not
responding as strongly or as quickly as it could have, some people have
gotten the impression that what's been said about us is gospel.  We need to
try to undo the damage and forge stronger ties with the entire community.

keely