[Vision2020] Wal Mart Supercenter

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 30 15:23:53 PST 2006

Perhaps if Moscow had expanded the Alturas Techno Park, or provided
employment opportunities with career potential . . .

Donatelo Juan may have stayed here in Vandalville . . .

and raised a family . . .

whose children may have gone on to attend the University of Idaho . . .

and may have gone on to expand the Juan family business . . .

right here in Moscow, Idaho.

But then, you will have to excuse me . . .

I am an optimist.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown