[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Wed Mar 29 19:53:57 PST 2006

Why, thank you Tom.  FYI, I've just pasted your link to the Hieronymous
letter into my story on New West (www.newwest.net).  Readers can now
download Itty Bitty Bob's unsubstantiated (and, frankly, ridiculous)
claims about NSA's grand contributions to local business.  If they
spend a dime outside of the Kirk's micro-economy, I'll eat my Apple
iBook.

As for my having "hastily written" my response to last night's Board of
Adjustment decision to grant NSA a conditional use permit without any
conditions, I'll have Dale Courtney know that I spent a whole five
minutes composing that piece: much, much longer than Dale spent ripping
it off to pad his blog.  Honestly, what would Dale do without me?
Eavesdrop on diners at the Co-Op?  Photocopy back issues of Mother
Jones?  As he never asks permission to reprint what I write and he's
notoriously sloppy with the credits, I think the least he should do is
send me a thank you note and box of Mrs. See's dark chocolate bordeaux.
  Unpoisoned, preferably.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com