[Vision2020] President Bush Expects Others to Clean Up His Mess

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 27 15:56:17 PST 2006

Sunil -

I realize what you are getting at, but I would hardly consider a man like
Bush, that ran two businesses into bankruptcy, to be a "genius".

Evil?  Yes.

Genius?  No friggin' way.

I think that Bush suddenly realized that there is no honorable way out of
Iraq.  So, instead of "stepping up to the plate" and saying, "I realize now
that my methods were wrong.  Let's see if we can work on this together and
bring our troops home," like a spoiled kid bored with his toys, he simply
walks away leaving everything in a mess saying, "That's OK. Somebody else
will clean it up."  Parents don't accept that behavior from their children.
Why, IN THE HELL, must we accept it from our commander-in-chief?

But, like I keep saying, it's not like he made it with an intern, huh?

As the beat goes on . . .

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson