[Vision2020] RE: [Vision202:0] Wilsonvile Rezone Application

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:25:30 PST 2006

I apologize - nah, not really.

But I will re-word it to less offend those sensitive types in the CC.
Instead of:

"I AM against their lying and trying to pull a fast on on the City and the
citizens of Moscow."

I will say:

"I AM against their continued acts of deception and attempts of pulling the
wool over they eyes of the City and citizens of Moscow."

There - ahbetta now?  Good.

J  :]