[Vision2020] Re: Joan agrees that Clinton was guilty of felony perjury...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 10:02:53 PST 2006

Joan,

So good to hear that you share my concern regarding Clinton's  perjury.  I
had begun to think I was all alone....

Regarding Bush's wiretapping, his motivation in doing this was to avoid
another 911.  Had he not taken aggressive measures and another such event  had
occurred, he would have been condemned for failing to protect us.  I  don't think
Clinton's motivation for permanently ruining Monica Lewinsky's  reputation
was quite so noble.

And as far as the model airplane goes, I don't think that would be a good
idea.  It would keep me away from this forum and you would surely miss  me.

Your beloved Tony