[Vision2020] Professor, educate thyself....

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 22 07:59:50 PST 2006

Both Chas and Joan hit the nail on the head.  While I haven't traveled the
world -- only Canada and Mexico have had the dubious benefit of my presence
-- I think I have a fairly grounded perspective on politics and morality.

(Waiting for ToeKnee, Courtney and the like to amass their comebacks . . . )

Clinton embarrassed himself.  Ken Starr embarrassed himself in elevating
adultery to a matter of national, albeit partisan, obsession.  W embarrasses
all of us -- and embarrassment is the least of our worries.  For the record,
I'm glad our president doesn't appear to be entertaining young ladies in the
Oval Office, but in a very real sense, he'll have all of us down on our
knees by the end of his disastrous two terms in office.

keely