[Vision2020] Monson not expected back at U of M (Minnesota)

Area Man areaman at moscow.com
Wed Mar 22 06:24:57 PST 2006

Tom ponders:

"Monson not expected back at U of M . . .

"Vandals athletic director Rob Spear said Tuesday he was under the
impression Monson would be returning to Minnesota . . .

"Thoughts?"

While Monson "The Elder" would seem more in line with the re-hiring of
Erickson, Monson Jr. put Gonzaga where it is today.  I would imagine he
could do the same thing with the Vandals.

I'm sure the Boosters are twisting Spear's arm.  Hard.

DC