[Vision2020] Re: Additional research on Iraq.....

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 21 09:16:20 PST 2006

That's right, Tony. Michael Medved's years of experience as a film reviewer have made him especially well-qualified in the area of foreign policy.

Give me a break!

--
Joe Campbell

---- ToeKneeTime at aol.com wrote:

Matt,

To round out your research regarding our involvement in Iraq, You may  wish
to consider National Review magazine or even the Michael Medved radio  show.
Nick's material drew heavily from a who's who list of left wing  sources.  I'm
sure he wouldn't begrudge you a balance of  perspectives.

Best,  Tony