[Vision2020] NCAA Upset

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Mar 20 11:36:47 PST 2006

 Poor Vandals.  I remember as a young child having to walk from the east
side of the President's house down to the dome to attend Vandal basketball
games--through at least eight feet of snow, no doubt.  All kidding aside,
the games were great and the abbreviated dome seating was packed.  Monson
was coaching for a good part of that time, I believe.  Kermit Davis was,
too--at least later if memory serves.  My brother was a "Little
Vandal"--probably when Davis was coaching.  Ah, the Big Sky!  So many
pennants, such little dome space to hang them.  By the way: Note to Montana:
Way to give it to the WAC!

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson