[Vision2020] Amended Latah County BOCC Agenda

Kara Rickert krickert at latah.id.us
Mon Mar 20 12:17:12 PST 2006

B.J. ~

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will begin posting the actual agenda in my
message when I initially post it each Friday.  Unless there is interest in
me reposting it in its entirety each time it is amended, I will just
continue to send out amendment notices as I have been.

And, than you again for your input.

Kara N. Rickert
Administrative Assistant and
Deputy Clerk to the Board