[Vision2020] Thanks

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:05:42 PST 2006

A sincere thank you to the surprising number of you have have sent, via
e-mail, your thoughts and sympathies for the loss of my best buddy, Squeak.
You know a guy for a couple of decades, and you start to get used to having
him around.  If I can pay him homage, I'd say that he was the most
non-judgmental creature I've ever know, 4 legged or 2.  Color certainly did
not matter, hell, he was both black AND white.  Your politics, your
religion, meaningless to him.  He would observe us all with equal feline
disdain.  Unless, or course, you gave him a treat or two and scratched his
belly.  I know as pet owners, this is something we've all gone through, and
again I thank those who wrote to me.  In a few weeks, it will be time for me
to visit the pound and find another cat who needs me and that I will need in
return.

                                                       Carl Westberg Jr.