[Vision2020] Voting Questions

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Sun Mar 19 04:02:19 PST 2006

There have been several posts about voting and elections recently.

Along with other checks, Idaho's Election Laws give candidates and
political parties the opportunity to see how the voting machines and
vote tallying system work.  I did this several years ago and it was
interesting to see how the process works.

I talked with Susan Petersen, our Latah County Clerk, and she is happy
to offer the same opportunity to anyone from the general public who is
interested.

You can get in touch to work out a time to see how the machines work,
or ask any other questions you have about elections.  The phone number
is 883-2249 and web page is at this link:

	http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Clerk_Main.htm

Susan's office is Room 101 in the Latah County Courthouse. As you enter
from the parking lot, turn right to go down the hallway and it is the first
office on the left, past the stairwell.

Barrett