[Vision2020] One Disclaimer re: The Daily News

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Sat Mar 18 17:43:09 PST 2006

On 18 Mar 2006, at 17:07, Matt Decker wrote:

> Joan,
>
> Vera White as fair and representitive?Cmon whats next Michael Moore as
> Pres. Better yet the Black panther head hancho( I forget his name),
> but anyways the man that says Bush pulled all of the Jews out of the
> twin towers before the TERRORISTS killed OUR people. Joan I respect
> you on many topics but you have gone overboard on this one.
>
> Cheers
> MD

Matt:

Where did I say that Vera White was fair and representative?  Re-read
my message.  What I said was that I admire Vera's courage, her
willingness to investigate, come to a conclusion, and to publish her
opinion, whether popular or unpopular.  Vera is no more fair and
balanced than I am; she's something far more important.  She's
courageous.

Now, can you explain to me what the sam hell the Black Panthers have to
do with Vera's Ink column?  Or Michael Moore?  I haven't hopped
overboard on this one, but I fear you have.  I do not believe that Bush
pulled "Jews" out of the World Trade Center before the 9/11 attacks and
neither, I am certain, does Vera.  In fact, all I can say to you is,
"Huh?"  It's 5:30 on a Saturday night.  Is this the Bud talking, Matt?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: But while we're at it, why not Michael Moore for President?
Wouldn't he simply be the far left version of the far right thing we've
got in the Oval Office right now, the flip side of the same whacked-out
coin?  What we would have in a President Michael Moore is yet another
guy who goes off half-cocked (there's that word again) without
verifying his facts.  You tell me:  what the devil would be the
difference?  I can't imagine Moore would garner anything greater than a
33% approval rating, and the top ten words used to describe him
frequently include "idiot" and "ass," so it's six of one and half a
dozen of the other.  President Bush/President Moore.  I'm scared either
way.

PPS: I say Barack Obama for President, with Montana's Gov. Schweitzer
for VP.  Let's get some good Westerners in the administration.  If only
Cecil Andrus were thirty years younger . . .